Founder and CEO [Chief Excellence Officer],
Transformational Coach and Trainer/Leader/ Facilitator, as well as Speaker.
A persuasive communicator with attention to detail. A passionate, focused, creative, hard-working team member and entrepreneur!
· Extensive background of 20 years, which includes Public Accounting and Finance, Coaching/Consulting, Management, Marketing, HR and Recruiting, Leadership, and Sales.
· Became an Entrepreneur in 1998 which eventually allowed me to become the confident, determined and passionate person I was meant to be!
· Developed a highly effective, strategy-focused program of business coaching and team-building. Past clients have gone on to create new businesses and re-ignite existing businesses.
· Creator of The Confidence Revolution— Inspiring people to “go confidently in the direction of their dreams” - Henry David Thoreau
· Many years of successful experience with leadership and coaching in: group formats, one-on-one, and hosting events/seminars/workshops.
· Member of Toastmasters since January 2010, and achieved Competent Communicator [CC] and Competent Leader [CL] awards. Also served on the club's Executive Board in the role of V.P of Education, and planned many chapter events.
Traits and Values:
Attention to detail, integrity, dedication, compassion, loyalty, accountability, flexibility, joy, passion and love!
Fun Stuff and Passionate Interests:
Being a Mom (best role EVER!), reading, hiking and walking, nature, health/wellness and nutrition, meditation, volunteering, loves music, and red wine!
I help entrepreneurs Follow their Passion, and Silence their Fears!
Life is Amazing – Live it Well!!
"Make no small plans, for they have no power to stir the soul."
Copyright (c) 2013 BlossomNow and Thrive
A little bit about MY story:
“Lying there on the floor, I came to the realization, that I was marking time, that I was living in a closet of my own making, a small, tight, breathless closet called My Life, and I had closed the door behind me, thinking at the time that I was living in the real world.”
THAT WAS ME!
I decided what were the things in my life that meant everything to me and were utterly vital to my Health, Wealth, Relationships, and Joy – and those things became my WHY’s!
-getting control of my health and weight again;
-getting control of my finances and being able to provide for my daughter, which eventually included buying a lovely home that backs onto a provincial park, near a beach;
-I remembered that I wanted to be a role model for my daughter...I wanted her to know that I had determined to follow my passion about being a successful entrepreneur, allowing me to have a fantastically flexible work schedule so I could spend more time with her;
-and lastly, I wanted to be joyful again, embracing life and loving life!
So what you have before you, is still a work in progress, BUT I'm a genuinely joyous, abundant, happy, peaceful, healthy, hard-working, dedicated entrepreur who loves life, and lives my life with enthusiasm and joy every day!